Rustic Mission Style House Numbers or Letters (Set of 4)
FREE SHIPPING Included!
These handcrafted Mission Style Font House Numbers / Letters will soon become a decorative favorite, with their artisan flair. Add some charm to your home's presence in the neighborhood or display your business with style!
- Font: Mission Style – Distinctive Artisan Flair
- Outdoor or Indoor use
- Hand Crafted in the USA
- Made-to-order – NOT mass produced
- 16 gauge steel – durable cold rolled, NOT cheap tin or thin lightweight metal
- Use for identifying house numbers, whole address, surname ("The Johnsons"), company name, establishment year, or other text.
- Free Shipping
** Makes a GREAT gift!
Display Your House Address • Identify Your Business • Home, Mailbox Post, Office, Restaurant, Barn • Anyplace an Address or Name needs Presentation
- Size options – 2 inches up to 8 inches
- Custom sizes can be made to order, contact us to get started
- Powder coated to protect against rust and weather (except “real rust” option)
- Choose from Black, White, Brown, Oil-Rubbed Bronze, Real Rust, or Rust Powder Coat
- Order with pins to mount into rock or stucco, or for a floating effect (see instructions below)
** PLEASE NOTE that orders with Pins take longer to produce (2 - 5 weeks) **
If you would like to see a comp of the letters or numbers before you purchase, just ask!
- Please use “Add a note to your order” (before checkout), or email us with your numbers / letters
- For the look of rust without the potential stains, consider our rust powder coat. This tidier version of the rust aesthetic is particularly suitable when mounting directly on vinyl, the exterior of your home, or on a white fence
- All numbers and letters are shipped with matching screws, and have two (2) screw holes each
Other fonts available upon request – ($35.00 set up fee for custom fonts)
- Directions for numbers with pins:
- Drill holes in the surface – 5/16th” size holes
- Coat the pins attached to the numbers with a clear silicone (Lexel Clear Silicone - recommended)
- insert the numbers into the drill holes and let set.
CUSTOM ORDERS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME!
Making your World Beautiful – Since 2009
Hand Made in the USA, NOT mass produced
I was hesitant at first about buying the numbers I needed because I need some strong, durable numbers that also look good. I got my numbers probably a couple weeks after I bought them and totally worth the money. The rust gives them a cool look, if you like that kind of stuff.