Curlz Font Rustic House Numbers or Letters (Set of 3)
Includes FREE SHIPPING!
These handcrafted Curlz Font House Numbers / Letters will soon become a decorative favorite. Display your address, name, company name, or other text. Add some charm to your home's presence or announce your business name with style!
- Font: Curlz – brings fun and charming flair
- Outdoor or Indoor use
- Free Shipping
- Hand Crafted in the USA
- Made-to-order – NOT mass produced
- 16 gauge steel – durable cold rolled steel, NOT cheap tin or thin lightweight metal
** Makes a GREAT gift!
- Size options – 4 inches up to 8 inches (unlike our other house number options, this font is too detailed for smaller than 4")
- Custom sizes can be made to order, contact us to get started
- Powder coated to protect against rust and weather (except “real rust” option)
- Choose from Black, White, Brown, Oil-Rubbed Bronze, Real Rust, or Rust Powder Coat
- Order with pins to mount into rock or stucco, or for a floating effect
** PLEASE NOTE — Orders with Pins take longer to produce (2 - 5 weeks) **
To see a comp of the letters or numbers before your purchase, just ask!
Display Your House Address • Identify Your Business • Home, Office, Restaurant, Barn • Anywhere an Address or Name needs Presenting
- Please use “Add a note to your order” (before checkout), or email us with your numbers / letters
- For the look of rust without the potential staining, consider the rust powder coat. This tidier approach to the rust aesthetic is particularly suitable when mounting directly on vinyl, the exterior of your home, or on a white fence
- All numbers and letters have two (2) screw holes each, and are shipped with matching screws
Other fonts available upon request – ($35.00 set up fee for custom fonts)
- Directions for numbers with pins:
- Drill holes in the surface – 5/16th” size holes
- Coat the pins attached to the numbers with a clear silicone (Lexel Clear Silicone - recommended)
- insert the numbers into the drill holes and let set.
CUSTOM ORDERS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME!
Making your World Beautiful – Since 2009
Hand Made in the USA, NOT mass produced