Pennybridge Font House Number or Letter (Set of 1) / 2 Inch up to 8 Inch
Includes FREE SHIPPING!
These handcrafted Pennybridge Font House Numbers / Letters will soon become a favorite embellishment. Add some charm to your home's presence in the neighborhood or display your business with style!
- Font: Pennybridge
- Outdoor or Indoor use
- Free Shipping
- Hand Crafted in the USA
- Made-to-order – NOT mass produced
- 16 gauge steel – durable cold rolled, NOT cheap tin or thin lightweight metal
- Use for identifying house numbers, whole address, surname ("The Johnsons"), company name, establishment year, or other text.
PLEASE NOTE about the Pennybridge Font: Unaltered, this font features numbers of different heights. We produce the numbers to be the same size — your chosen size, from 2" – 8", unless you specify otherwise. Contact us with any concerns or questions.
** Makes a GREAT gift!
- Size options – 2 inches up to 8 inches
- Custom sizes can be made to order, contact us to get started
- Powder coated to protect against rust and weather (except “real rust” option)
- Choose from Black, White, Brown, Oil-Rubbed Bronze, Real Rust, or Rust Powder Coat
- Order with pins to mount into rock or stucco, or for a floating effect
** PLEASE NOTE: Orders with Pins take longer to produce (2 - 5 weeks) **
If you would like to see a comp of the letters or numbers before you purchase, just ask!
- Please use “Add a note to your order” (before checkout), or email us with your numbers / letters
- For the look of rust without the potential staining, consider the rust powder coat. This tidy approach to the rust aesthetic is particularly suitable when mounting directly on vinyl, the exterior of your home, or on a white fence
- All numbers and letters have two (2) screw holes each, and are shipped with matching screws
Other fonts available upon request – ($35.00 set up fee for custom fonts)
Enhance Your Home’s Address • Present Your Business • Mailbox, House, Office, Restaurant, Barn • Anywhere an Address or Name needs Display
- Directions for numbers with pins:
- Drill holes in the surface – 5/16th” size holes
- Coat the pins attached to the numbers with a clear silicone (Lexel Clear Silicone - recommended)
- insert the numbers into the drill holes and let set.
CUSTOM ORDERS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME!
Making your World Beautiful – Since 2009
Hand Made in the USA, NOT mass produced